My first Blog

My first Blog
Ron Wood and the author in mid 1970's

Friday, January 29, 2010

My 1st Blog

I have spent the last 2 years writing my memoir. It's about my 30 years in the music business.
I was a promoter for most of that time but I also worked in the Artist Developement department at Warner Brothers in the 1970's.
My problem is after completing this book, "Whats the Point".
Nothing that I wrote seems to have a point other than to tell stories of my life with these people.
Anyway, What shall I do about this?
I need some ideas.
I have written chapters about Rod Stewart, Richard Simmons, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Bob Marley the Rolling Stones and many others.
I suppose its a tell all book but its really all about my life.
I started this blog to ask for help from people smarter than me, which includes most every one. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. Telling stories from you life is the point. So is the stories from those other peoples lives, it just so happens they are famous musicians. Many people want to hear how the famous people act, behave, are as people and how they misbehave. Sharing the stories IS the point and a good one!!!!

    ReplyDelete