My first Blog

My first Blog
Ron Wood and the author in mid 1970's

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This writing project is a slow one

The book itself took time to write and I am still changing pieces of it. I think the selling of it is going to be even slower.
I found a Facebook site that I like. Its about one of the characters in my book. her name is Rosalie Trombley and her sons are spearheading a movemnet to get her inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. She was the Music Director of CKLW radio in Detroit in the 1970's and was responsible for making stars and Hit records for many stars of yesterday and today.
When she said a song was a hit it was.
She helped me make lots of songs hits and one of them was The Dreamweaver by Gary Wright.
Maybe, he will write a prologue for me.
Anyway, its snowing outside and I realized I hadn't written in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment